Horse Training Flag Pocket Combo - The Mini Finesse
At the new improved size of 15 inch square and available in the original Pro Teal fabric the Mini Finesse Flag it is an ideal accompaniment to your horse training arsenal of gear as well as a favourite among dog trainers too.
- Ideal for horse training enthusiasts that ride with a flag and not requiring one so large, it also folds up even more pocket sized to shove into the back pocket when not needed.
- For liberty enthusiasts who's training is at a level of needing only a whisper rather than a shout of a larger flag.
- Ideal size for children to use, with trial participants really loving the versatility of it from children to adults.
- The Pro Teal Flag is made out of industrial poly coated material that is extremely durable, long lasting and waterproof and has been known to last many, many years of horse training for both the amateur horse enthusiast and professional horse trainer alike.
- The smaller flag is a great size for working young stock and with being the original flag material it will handle the odd chew or more from foals!
- Sewn with longevity in mind with a quality eyelet that is triple reinforced and not just a folded over corner like others.
- The horsemanship flags are attached with a quality stainless steel split key ring so it will always stay on but still easy enough for you to change.
- Our stainless steel poles extend from a pocket friendly 25cm to 1.2m and are lightweight but also quite strong. There are two styles of grip handles for the poles. Soft Foam Grip or Black Rubber Grip. If choosing the 'soft foam grip' handle please add a note with your order if requiring a different one to the teal version. Colours are yellow, orange, red, purple, lime, green, teal and blue.
- Please be aware that the telescopic pole is made of hollow stainless steel, so that they are retractable for ease of use and portability. It is important to note that this pole cannot be used like a solid training aid, as it will cause permanent damage to the pole. At the end of each use, ensure it is free of dust, dirt and debris; which can affect the motion of the retractable segments.
- You will enjoy the flexibility and choice of being able to do close in hand work, as well as distance without the weight of a heavy training stick. Suiting less able bodied horse people, through to the most experienced user doing a long day of training horses, these Pocket Combos represent great value for money Horsemanship Training tools.
- Please Note: The above images may have my watermark logo on them, the flags themselves are plain without any pictures on them.
- Due to different monitors etc colours may seem different to pictured. The flag is a dark bluey green/teal colour in real life and very hard to photograph. On some monitors etc it looks royal blue but it is definitely a blue green.
- NB: Regrettably, our last shipment of training sticks are blemished. Rest assured, this is purely aesthetic and does not impede their use or durability.
**SAVE 15% BY ADDING 3 or MORE eligible TRAINING TOOLS**
We would love to hear from you.
So please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Fill the form out below and we will get back to you within 1 business day. Or if you prefer we can be contacted through Facebook and Instagram Messenger plus alternatively on my mobile 0427 777 442.
Our postal address:
PO BOX 444
LAIDLEY QLD 4341