Horse Mane Bags MK II - in PLAIN COLOURS SET - The ULTIMATE easy-to-use Mane Bag!
Our newest and best ever improvement on mane care
are our MKII Mane Saver Bags!
Introducing the MK II Mane Saver Bag: the ultimate easy-to-use mane bag! Take the hassle out of grooming and upkeep and grow long, luscious locks with our newest innovative design, handmade using only premium weather resistant materials – with every horse’s comfort in mind and yours in applying. Keep your horse looking their best with care and ease!
- Crafted with top-quality ripstop materials designed for long-term wear, featuring water resistance and heavy-duty velcro closures for protection from the elements.
- Each set contains 6 bags, 5 of average size and 1 smaller and narrower for the usually shorter and thinner section at the wither and bags are approx 30cm long.
Available in 4 widths as well as custom if required; (please note; these bags are designed for the manes to be folded within if needed)
Slim: This width will suit horse manes on the thinner side and up to fitting in a 5.5cm or 2 1/4 inch bag.
Standard: Ideal for most horses with a standard thick and even up to a thicker mane. Width across the STANDARD Mane Bag is approx 7cm or 2 3/4 inch.
Wide: For horses with really, really thick and/or long manes including Gypsy Cob X's, Clydesdales etc these WIDE Mane Bags are ideal with width across approx 10.5cm or 4 1/4 inch.
Extra Wide: For our Gypsy Cob / Friesian and other heavy horse lovers our newest size with the new style is perfect for holding all that long, luscious hair without needing lots of bags! Width across mane bag is approx 14 or 5 1/2 inch.
Mane Bags ideally should be no longer than 30cm for the horse’s comfort and safety; however, they can be tailored to different lengths, just add a note with your order, email us, or call us at 0427 777 442 to discuss your preferences.
- Wash, condition and semi dry the mane in prep.
- Evenly section a piece of mane into 3 and plait a little loosely from base of mane and increase firmness all the way down and secure with elastic band. It is the quality and security of the plait that holds the mane bag in.
- Pop the plaited mane into the bag, thread over tab through plait and velcro down at front, fasten wraparound velcro and close over with remaining velcro.
- And that's it! All done!
The MK II Mane Saver Bag provides optimal protection from outdoor elements, helping to ensure that your horse's mane grows long and thick in minimal time.
We would love to hear from you.
So please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Fill the form out below and we will get back to you within 1 business day. Or if you prefer we can be contacted through Facebook and Instagram Messenger plus alternatively on my mobile 0427 777 442.
Our postal address:
PO BOX 444
LAIDLEY QLD 4341