Coconut and Sulfur Soap Bar Equine Soap Co.
- It is a good all-round wash for your horse, but it comes into its own when you want to remove stains and bring out the white. It also helps with skin issues and pesky feathers.
- Wet your horse and lather the bar into the tail, mane, and feathers first. Wash the rest of your horse and wash off. For stubborn stains you can leave the soap in tail, feathers, and mane for 15 min, then wash off.
- For the pesky feathers - Wet and lather feathers, massage well to the skin and leave for 15 min. We suggest repeating the next day to ensure they have all been removed. Redo in a week. You will have a stomp free horse that will love you.
- Handcrafted in Australia
- Palm Oil Free
- Eco Friendly Packaging - No Plastic!
- Ingredients listed for your information, we are not hiding a thing!
- NO prewash needed to remove stains; this soap will do it for you easily
- Chemical free
- Supporting local Australian business when purchasing our ingredients and packaging.
THIS IS NOT A LEAVE ON PRODUCT. DO NOT LEAVE ON YOUR HORSE OR DOG!
Its recommended that you wear gloves as some people are allergic to sulfur and it may taint your jewellery.
Due to the soap being a truly handmade product the overall colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch
We would love to hear from you.
So please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Fill the form out below and we will get back to you within 1 business day. Or if you prefer we can be contacted through Facebook and Instagram Messenger plus alternatively on my mobile 0427 777 442.
Our postal address:
PO BOX 444
LAIDLEY QLD 4341