BULK Naturally White Soap Bar PACK 4
Naturally White™ Soap Bar - For Horses and Hounds 400g
BUY BULK and SAVE! Four soaps in a handy waterproof pouch.
- Naturally White Soap Wash For Horses and Hounds - Is hand-made and is 100% natural. The base consists of a blend of natural oils, with added finely ground NZ organic volcanic pumice and gold certified essential plant oils.
- We do not use chemicals, alcohol or preservatives. Due to the soaps high pH balance we do not have to add in chemical preservatives. We also lovingly make these soaps in small quality batches by hand and not by machines! So there is no problem with shelf life or cheap undisclosed commercial ingredients.
- The natural ingredients and certified essential plant oils in our Naturally White Soap Wash are anti-microbial, antiseptic and anti-fungal. The cleansing soap is naturally formulated to help with skin disorders, mud fever, rain scald and bacterial skin complaints. Excellent for white horses with the cleansing and conditioning properties which bring out the beauty and whiteness of their tails, manes, and coats in one rinse.
- No more need for purple shampoos! Will whiten in one go 'Naturally', without the chemicals and blue stains caused by using purple shampoos. The most economical and natural solution on the market to whitening horses and dogs coats with the added bonus of a naturally healthy glistening coat.
- Also great as a cleansing and softening wash for coloured animals as it does not contain any chemicals or bleaches.
- FANTASTIC for deterring fleas! Watch them drop off as you wash!
Active Ingredients in our Naturally White Soap Wash for Horses and Hounds contain:
Base of finely ground organic volcanic pumice, certified gold plant essential oils, dried herbs, & other organic oils Lavender oil repels bugs and takes the sting away from bites. It is a natural antiseptic and anti-bacterial oil with good antioxidant properties. Peppermint is an emollient and astringent and is stimulating, cleansing, restorative and healing. Chamomile relaxes sore muscles, fights infection and promotes healing. Neem oil has natural insecticidal properties and is a natural vegetable oil extracted from the Neem tree in India. The leaves, seeds and seed oil of the Neem tree contain sallanin, a compound which has effective mosquito repelling properties. Eucalyptus oil is also used in antiseptic and germicidal disinfectants because of its pleasant odour and its effectiveness in killing bacteria. Eucalyptus oil has great medicinal value due to its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It helps to keep pets clean of fleas, ticks, and lice. Lemongrass oil helps with infections and keeps the family pet flea and tick free and smelling nice.
PLEASE NOTE: For particularly stubborn urine stains or dirt marks- please remember to wash more than once to see best results.
- Also it is recommended to leave the soap on for 10 minutes before rinsing. A tank supply or town water supply will always wash better than a supply from a creek or river, as will hot water.
- For old, or mare urine stains- you can try a baking soda & vinegar wash followed by our Naturally white soap.
We would love to hear from you.
So please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Fill the form out below and we will get back to you within 1 business day. Or if you prefer we can be contacted through Facebook and Instagram Messenger plus alternatively on my mobile 0427 777 442.
Our postal address:
PO BOX 444
LAIDLEY QLD 4341