Horse Training SOLID Stick 104 cm and Flag Combo
At 104cm long these are Australian post friendly as well as fabulously balanced to hold and use and not too heavy at 230grams each.
The rubber golf style handle is 28cm long and fits easily into your hand tapering from 25mm to 15mm. The fiberglass shaft is 8mm and slightly flexible. The loop at the tip is leather, bound and finished off superbly for their price!
Available in black only for the stick with your choice of plain flag and Kaz Flag branded flag.
- Our Horse Training Flags are made using premium materials that are lightweight, water resistant, strong and durable.
- The Ripstop nylon flags are made using 3mm nylon material with some colours softer than others.
- A new diamond ripstop material in Turquoise has just been added to the range and if proven popular we will add more colours!
- NB: The YELLOW FLAG MATERIAL This batch around is a little thicker than normal. We are waiting on more of the standard material to arrive.
- The Original Kaz Flag the Pro Teal style is a heavy duty poly coated industrial material.
Generous in size at 18” x 20” with a triple reinforced eyelet and not just a folded over corner like some others.
Custom sizes can be made on request, please contact us for all enquiries.
Please Note: Due to different monitors etc colours may seem different to pictured.
- Please Note: The above images and colour swatch images have my watermark logo on them, the flags themselves are plain without any pictures on them.
You will find these solid training sticks or poles a great hard wearing option to add to your horse training tool kit at a great affordable price!
NB: Regrettably, our last shipment of training sticks are blemished. Rest assured, this is purely aesthetic and does not impede their use or durability.
NB: We only recommend the use of our Strings with our Training Sticks, as traditional strings are thicker and heavier in comparison. And like others out there on the market, the leather loop ends are susceptible to breaking from wear and tear or mishaps. In the event of your loop end breaking, your local Saddler or Leather Smith will be able to replace it, or alternatively like we used to do to our old 'carrot sticks', black cloth tape to the rescue!
Please note: the tracking numbers/QR code looks like they don't work in the normal 'track your parcel' website tracking but works in the mobile app when you scan the code. If you have any probs please email/msg me and I will look for you and forward a screenshot of how along your parcel is. Also note though Aussie post are experiencing delays.
**SAVE 15% BY ADDING 3 or MORE eligible TRAINING TOOLS**
We would love to hear from you.
So please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Fill the form out below and we will get back to you within 1 business day. Or if you prefer we can be contacted through Facebook and Instagram Messenger plus alternatively on my mobile 0427 777 442.
Our postal address:
PO BOX 444
LAIDLEY QLD 4341