Eczema and Psoriasis Soothing Relief Lotion Bar for Humans
- Glide this nourishing solid bar of organic butters and oils over the skin in the shower (easier to apply to warm, damp skin), in the bath or after.
- These are NOT soap bars and are specifically formulated for sufferers of Eczema and Psoriasis or those with very dry and inflamed cracked skin.
- These are soft solid lotion bars at room temperature and melt upon heat. Imagine that this is similar to soft lotion you'd get out of abottle- but in bar form for less waste!
- Benefits: Eczema & Psoriasis lotion bars are extremely moisturising and beneficial for dry, cracked and very inflamed skin.
- The rich butters, oils and wax provide a hydrating barrier on your skin, while the therapeutic grade essential oils help heal your inflamed and dry irritated skin.
- Application: For use in shower, or out - The preference is yours. Only use on affected areas of skin, as this is not intended to be used like a soap would. Rub the solid lotion bar in your hands before use, your body heat will melt it, and enjoy the soothing relief. Alternatively use in the shower to rub over severely affected areas of your skin to hydrate and soothe - Not intended to be washed off. This is not a soap bar, so we recommend using our Eczema Kawakawa soap first, and then once dry, our Kawakawa balm for particularly dry, bleeding or damaged areas of skin.
- The lotion bar is intended to soften and soothe very dry and cracked skin and is gentle enough to rub over skin cuts and inflamed skin.
Please note: This is a very soft bar, please store in a cool place or fridge if possible. You can allow to melt in the tin if you find it easier to apply this way.
Our recipe is 100% natural and contains no parabens, SLS, chemicals or preservatives.
Ingredients: Raw Beeswax, Organic Coconut oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Rosehip Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Carrot Oil, Vitamin E
We would love to hear from you.
So please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Fill the form out below and we will get back to you within 1 business day. Or if you prefer we can be contacted through Facebook and Instagram Messenger plus alternatively on my mobile 0427 777 442.
Our postal address:
PO BOX 444
LAIDLEY QLD 4341